President Rodrigo Duterte went against the advice of his doctor to take a break, Senator Christopher “Bong” Go said on Wednesday, even as the legislator assured the chief executive is in good shape.
Go, the former top aide of Duterte said the president will continue to work in his home town of Davao City and fulfill his official functions.
The Palace said the president’s doctor had previously advised him to take some rest and restrict his physical activity after suffering from muscle spasm after a motorcycle accident inside the compound of the Presidential Security Group at the Malacañang Complex on October 16.
Go said that until Thursday, Duterte would remain in Davao.
He also said that on Friday he and the president are scheduled to visit farmers in North Cotabato to hear their concerns.
Read more related