The Philippine Armed Forces have put the suspects in Philippine Military Academy (PMA) cadet Darwin Dormitorio’s fatal hazing under court-martial.
The 7 suspects, who reportedly hazed Dormitorio in Baguio City’s PMA barracks, will face Martial General Court and face charges of violating the 97th Article of War (conduct detrimental to good order and military discipline).
The cadets are:
- First-class cadet Axl Rey Sanopao,
- second-class cadet Christian Zacarias,
- third-class cadet Shalimar Imperial,
- third-class cadet Felix Lumbag,
- third-class cadet Julius Carlo Tadena,
- third-class cadet Rey David John Volante
- third-class cadet John Vincent Manalo.
Previously, the parents of Dormitorio charged the perpetrators with criminal charges. PMA Corps Commander Brig. Gen. Romeo Brawner Jr. said the suspects had to face a court-martial in order to be expelled formally from the PMA.
Read more related
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest content